This grilled chicken is healthy, quick, and light - perfect for a springtime weeknight dinner date. Serve it with a fresh, simple salad. Any kind of green will work but we love the peppery arugula and sweet tomatoes with the bite of the dill.
1. Put a long piece of plastic wrap directly onto the counter. Place the raw chicken breasts on top and then cover with another piece of plastic wrap. Using a meat pounder, pound the breasts until they are ¼-inch thick.
2. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients: chopped dill, dijon mustard, lemon zest and then the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, and salt. Whisk to combine.
3. Put the chicken into a plastic bag, pour the marinade over it and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Fire up grill or grill pan. Once it is very hot, place chicken on it and allow it to cook for 6-7 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, combine the salad dressing ingredients: vinegar, dijon mustard, and dill
6. When chicken is ready to serve, toss the arugula and tomatoes into the dressing. Divide onto 4 plates and place chicken on top. Serve immediately.
Enjoyed this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and never miss a recipe!