We heart pink and we don’t care. This bright and bubbly rosé spritzer is like, the perfect accessory. We like the fruitiness and fun and flirtiness and girliness and color of the raspberries but if you’d prefer it a bit more tart, opt for no raspberries.
- 3-4 oz. sparkling rosé (or ¾ of the glass)
- 2 muddled raspberries
- 1 oz. Campari (or Aperol)
- 1 ½ oz. raspberry-lime seltzer
- ½ lime thinly sliced, for garnish
- In a champagne glass, or your favorite tumbler, pour in the rosé, muddled raspberries, and Campari. Top with club soda and garnish with the lime.