Indian spices and roasted potatoes go hand in hand. I love how fragrant the kitchen becomes from these small but seriously delicious potatoes. I like the baby potatoes because they roast well in a small amount of time, allow for the flavors of the spices to really come out in every bite, and look pretty when they come in a variety of colors.
- 2 heaping cup of baby potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Vindaloo Curry Spice Mixture
- Salt and pepper to season
- Chives, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash and cut all of the potatoes in half. Put into a medium sized bowl.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 large pinch of salt, juice of 1 lemon, 1 tsp. of honey, and 1 heaping Tbsp. of Vindaloo Curry Spice Mixture (found in your local grocer’s spice section). Stir to properly coat all of the potatoes
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes until they have browned and crisped up, checking half way through to ensure they are not cooking unevenly.
- Take out and taste. Season with salt and pepper if need be. Garnish with chopped chives or another herbs you like.